I was counting down to the end of the school year since April. It was a long year for us! The last week of school was filled with award ceremonies and activities and kept us busy!
The week kicked off with Megan earning an award from her history class.
I had to work, but thankfully DJ was off for the week and was able to go!
We are so proud of how she handled middle school and 6th grade! She was busy this year but she finished the year with As and Bs!
Gretchen started high school this year, and finished the 4th 9 weeks with straight A's! Honestly, I don't even know what her grades were the rest of the year, but this girl never worries us about her grades.
She earned an award for her advanced geometry class!
Their awards were in the evening so we were both able to go and see her walk the stage. It's hard to imagine that in a few years she'll be walking across the stage to graduate.
Adalyn had a classroom award ceremony on the 2nd to last day of school. It was in the morning and I rearranged my work schedule so I could go.
She received the "storyteller" award and I'm not sure if it's because she actually tells fun, imaginative stories, or if it's because she "lies"
While Adalyn loved school most days, we had a lot of problem with communication from her teachers and me asking for her to have help, and feeling like we were getting no where. She doesn't love reading and homework is hard all around. I became really frustrated with her teachers and it just made for a very long year.
However, she loved her classroom bearded dragon and asked for one for a pet serveral times.
All smiles because the school year was over!








No comments:
Post a Comment