Megan asked for a swim party this year to celebrate her 12th birthday!
We waited until after school got out and after Memorial day weekend, invited a few friends from school and gymnastics and had the party at our neighborhood pool.
I brought a table to set up the food and kept everything super simple!
Plates, a few decorations, starfish gummies, and pizza!
We also had leis, bubbles, bracelets, and swim toys as party favors.
The birthday girl was ready to celebrate!
We waited for her friends to arrive and ate pizza before everyone jumped in.
Then we let the girls swim and play for a while before opening presents.
Megan was super excited about her Target gift card, which she used to buy a backpack purse that she's been wanting. She also received spa stuff, a paint set, and more goodies!
Then it was time for cupcakes.
She's still scared of the fire from the candles!
Friends!
I have to say this is probably the 2nd easiest birthday I've hosted. I just wanted to keep everything very simple and easy and it was! Megan was entertained with her friends and they had fun playing. After we served pizza, I was able to lay out and get some sun and supervise from the side. Parents just dropped off and picked up; we kept decorations minimal and it was a fun way to celebrate her turning 12!











No comments:
Post a Comment