I cannot believe how fast September has gone by! It's almost October, and almost Halloween! I still haven't decided on a costume for Gretchen. This year will be her first year trick-or-treating, and I want her first costume to be perfect. After all, I will remember it forever, and we have to get all the pictures, so she can "remember" it.
Thankfully, GG has been planning ahead and working on dress for Gretchen to wear throughout the month of October- maybe that will get my mind set on finalizing a costume!
GG has designed 2 pillowcase dresses that are classically festive for this time of year! The first is a plaid print (plaid is huge this year!) featuring jack-o-lanterns and candy corn. This dress isn't monogrammed, since the fabric is so detailed. She placed "Trick or Treat" ribbon in the dress, and I've yet to change it out, but I think a classic orange will be perfect. If you order one, yours will come in orange as well- or another color upon request!

The second dress is just so much fun! I absolutely love all the bright polk-a-dots! The dress is black, and features orange, green, and purple dots. She has monogrammed "Trick or Treat" onto the front of the dress. You can always customize your dress with a monogram of your choice. I love the ribbon that she added. Again, it says "Trick or Treat" and she layered it with an orange. Since, it will be cool, Gretchen will wear purple leggings underneath.

These dresses are great, even if you don't celebrate Halloween, these are great fall dresses. So, what do you think? Leave me a comment telling me which dress is your favorite, and contact me if you would like to purchase one for your own little honey!
These are too cute! My best friend/co-worker has a 16 mo. old baby girl that would look adorable in one of these. So creative!
ReplyDeleteThanks Leslie! I'm loving your blog; it is a must read! My mom makes the dresses; they are great! They double as shirts, once the little girl grows taller, and can be worn all year- just throw on jeans/leggings, and a long sleeve shirt!
ReplyDelete