Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Tutu's!

Halloween is just a few weeks away! I'm so excited for Halloween for two reasons: 1) we have a home football game that day and it's youth day- Gretchen will probably get to chase Charlie the Cardinal and 2) it will be Gretchen's first time dressing up for Halloween and trick-or-treating!

Last year, Gretchen was 8 months old on Halloween. She had an adorable little outfit, but since Halloween was in the middle of the week, I decided it would be more fun for us to stay home and pass out candy. She loved crawling over to the door to great the children, and cried when they left.

I still haven't decided what Gretchen will be for Halloween, but I have a few ideas! Right now, my top two contenders are a ladybug, or a pumpkin. But, I do know that she will be wearing a tutu this Halloween. Although, I still can't decide between a tutu skirt or a tutu halter dress- I guess that will all depend on what she will actually be!

I have SEVERAL other ideas for your little trick-or-treater! How about an adorable tutu skirt or halter, to girly up the regular costumes! Put your little goblin in an adorable hand made tutu, that no other child on the block will have! Your child's Halloween costume will be custom made to fit her, and can be worn for dress up or other parties throughout the year!

Check out all of the ideas:
-Ladybug (red w/ hand sewn black sequins)
- Bumblebee (alternate yellow and black tulle)
- Dalmation (white tulle w/ hand sewn black sequins)
- Ghost (white tulle)
- Pumpkin (orange tulle skirt with green tulle around the top)
- Minnie Mouse (red tulle skirt or red with white dots)
- Witch (black or green or alternate colors)
- Disney princess (Tutu inspired by your choice of Disney princess)
- Halloween/Fall inspired (alternate halloween or fall colors)
- Pirate princess (red, white, and black)
- Sesame Street inspired (Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird)
- Rocker chick (hot pink and black)
- Tinkerbell (green tutu)
- Strawberry (red with green top, you may request hand sewn black sequins)
- Zebra (black and white)
- Cowgirl (red tulle with cowgirl themed ribbons, fabric, etc.)
- Angel (all white)
- Little Devil (all red)
Unfortunately, my tutu's are not made in advanced, but I promise that your little goblin will look adorable! I will send you photos every step of the way, so you can have the option to make changes as you wish- what other designer does that? You may want to add accessories to complete the look, and leggings or a long-sleeve shirt for warmth, along with a little face painting. With all of this, your child will win all of the costume competitions they enter, and have tons of fun going door to door filling up their buckets with lots of goodies!
Place your order now, allow 2 weeks for delivery. Low flat rate shipping, paypal only please.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment