Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Dress by GG

I don't have much time to post today; I'm swamped! But, I wanted to post pictures of the adorable dress that Gran made for Gretchen! My mother and step-dad were able to escape the snow storm in Arkansas and spend the weekend with us for Gretchen's birthday party! Gretchen couldn't say "Gran", but said "Gee" instead! So, Gee it is (for now anyway!)

So, here's the adorable dress that Gee made!


My child loves to color, so I had to include this picture of her coloring in her new dress.


The dress is made with navy cordouroy and has a monogrammed "G" in pink. It's perfect with a pink turtleneck and her pink kufi hat!


Gee made pants to go with the dress, but because she doesn't see Gretchen often, the pants were a bit short! It's a good thing that she can wear it with leggings or with pink tights! I have to add 2 pink bows to the top of the dress, and I might add a 3rd along the bottom! The bows will pin on so they can be removed for washing!
I love the dress, and can't wait for it to warm up a bit, so Gretchen can wear it! It's still a little cool here for her to wear dress (except for when we go to church), but if it can stay in the 30s (yes, the 30s here is warm right now!) then, I'll let her wear it to daycare one day! It's just too adorable!


1 comment:

  1. too cute!!!! i like the idea of pink tights instead of the pants.

    ReplyDelete