At least we have a great picture for the website and facebook page!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Does this ever happen to you?
I've been visiting my mother for the last few days, and we decided to go shopping on Monday. Our rooms are on the opposite side of the house; she walked down to our room as I was fixing Gretchen's hair and I looked up in shock that we were ALL dressed the same!
We had to snap a quick picture and then I quickly put on a different tank top before we headed out.... As my husband said, I "am that vain."
At least we have a great picture for the website and facebook page!
At least we have a great picture for the website and facebook page!
Labels:
2010 Vacation,
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
elaine! you're beautiful! as is your family! i can't get enough of G!!!!!
ReplyDelete