Monday, December 27, 2010
Christmas Morning 2010
Gretchen woke up around 7 am on Christmas morning- we did placed the baby gate in her doorway, so she couldn't escape to her presents without waking us up first. We also managed to keep her in the bedrooms until DJ could get the video camera ready. When we finally let her loose, she was so excited for her kitchen set and ran straight to it!
Then, she discovered her princess car from Gee and Pa and decided she wanted to sit in it to open her presents!
Thankfully, she didn't stay in there too long and began to open her other gifts- the one below is a cupcake set for her kitchen.
Her daddy bought her a princess doll collection!
I honestly can't tell you what's in this box that I'm unwrapping, but I'm sure I loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment