I've been wanting to try this new style of tutu's for some time now! I had an order for one back in October, but the customer changed her mind to a regular tutu for her daughter.
I wasn't sure what I wanted Gretchen to wear in her picture with Santa this year- she has two Christmas shirts that I've made and two dresses. So, I asked her which shirt she'd want to wear.
She decided on the Santa hat applique' shirt which is red w/ white dots on a green shirt.
I decided that I'd pair it with her red leggings, but it still needed something else! So, I purchased the red and green tulle (I had the white left over) and went at it! I love how the tutu turned out and that the green at the bottom makes it look extra fancy!
The nice part, is that the green can come off, and I can add pink for Valentine's day if I'd like! Or I can leave it off all together for just a red and white stripe look.
I'll be listing these tutu's today on my facebook page! The 3 colored petti tutu, like the one shown above, is $25.00. A two color tutu- which has a solid tulle color at the top, and only 1 color at the bottom is $20.00.
Of course, customized pieces can be requested! I think it would look darling with 1 color at the top, but 2 colors (or more) at the bottom! You can also do 2 colors on top, and then alternate the same colors at the bottom- so on a red piece add white, but on a white piece add red!
No comments:
Post a Comment