Before we headed out for vacation, I made sure to get a new hair bows and shirts made and listed in the shop!
I was so inspired by this Minnie Mouse bottle cap and using pink and yellow! This color combination is one of my all time favorites! I've used it in Gretchen's room, my office at school, and it was once my logo colors! It's bright and cheerful!
I love zebra print with anything! I've had these zebra print bottle caps for a while now, and I set to work creating the perfect school spirit hair bow!
And yes, y'all, I'm gearing up for fall! This headband isn't listed just yet, but it's perfect for fall! The headband features lace, chiffon, flowers, and a perfect lime green tuxedo bow!
Don't worry though, I know it's still crazy hot outside, and this feltie flower bow is perfect for the hot summer days!
Have you taken your Honey Pie to see Maleficent? I haven't taken Gretchen, but I'm in love with this Maleficent inspired hair bow! Check out the detail on the top boutique bow- The top two loops are black while the bottom loops are green! This is bow is made of one piece, not two separate pieces placed together! It's just magnificent!
My embroidery machine has also been hard at work!
Gretchen's little "boyfriend" loves the Grinch! He has a mask and costume and this year, he asked for a Grinch birthday party! I knew that I wanted to make him a shirt and this design was perfect and stitched beautifully! I can't wait to make more of these for Christmas!
A customer contacted me with a "Cinderella" shirt request, and this little princess was perfect! I also had a matching hair bow available that features Cinderella's carriage and all of the princesses!
Heading to Disney? This would be perfect!
And yes, I'm already planning for back to school!
Meggie has this adorable little school bus dress to wear this fall! Her favorite song is "Wheels on the Bus" (we sing it every night before bed); needless to say, she's in love with her dress!
And y'all, the wheels are leopard. I die!
Gretchen needed a shirt too, so I whipped up this "1st Grade Diva" shirt!
As soon as we get back from vacation, I'll be taking product testers on fall, back to school, and school spirit wear! I'm also working on a giveaway with a super fabulous blogger!
My product testers are able to choose a design, color choices, shirt sizes, and they get a discount on their purchase! This allows me to stitch out designs so you'll be able to see completed products and I won't have sizes lying around that can't sell! It's a perfect win win, not only for me, but for you too, because you can score designs at a deeply discounted price! So, be on the lookout for the product tester opportunity!
Find me everyday here:









No comments:
Post a Comment