So, I know that i've been doing a bit of updating about our trip via my iPhone pictures, but now, you're getting the real pictures. The pictures taken with my "good" camera! I know, you're thrilled, but like I said the other day, I need to recap these for our memory, and some of this actually will be new to you! There were days that I strictly used my iPhone for pictures, and then other days where I pulled out the "good" camera, so some of the pictures and activities are actually different!
And, before I go any further, I have to wish my super fabulous hubby a Happy Birthday! I won't tell everyone how old you are, but I'm glad you're older (and wiser) than I am! Your girls love you!
The first part of our vacation was spent at my mom's house. Once we arrived on Saturday, I ditched DJ and the girls and went to my BFF's house in Little Rock! And, I took zero pictures! Laura is getting hitched next weekend, and we had her little bachelorette party! We all went out to eat and then back to the hotel for some down time. Let me tell you, we are party animals.
I went back to my parents on Sunday and that afternoon we took the girls down to the pool.
Gretchen showed off by trying to do flips under water.
Poor Addy got hot sitting on the side, so DJ got in with her. Addy Pearl hates her little float!
Gretchen jumped off the diving board a few times.
That evening we all went back to my mom's house and had some extended family over for dinner.
The next day we went to Lake Village to visit DJ's best friend from college.
The girls had tons of fun splashing in the water.
All my little ducks in a row.
Meggie in the sand.
We had lunch and built sand castles, and hunted for rocks and shells and played on the water trampoline.
These are my people.
We left my parents house on Wednesday to head to DJ's dad's house, but we stopped at my grandma's house for lunch before we headed out of town.
Grandma made us spaghetti, green beans, and peach cobbler and it was fabulous!
We tried to get a picture of all the girls with grandma, but Meggie was not having it!
They did much better with individual pictures!
And all of us girls!
We had great time during the 1st part of our trip! We relaxed and enjoyed my family. It was just what we needed to kick off our vacation!


No comments:
Post a Comment