It's Show & Tell Tuesday, and I'm linking up with Andrea today over at Momfessionals! Today is all about organization tips, and you'd think as a busy mom of 3, that I'd have several tips to share, but I like to call my life "organized chaos", so instead of sharing my own tips & tricks, I thought I'd inspire us all (or maybe just myself) at a little craft room organization! I know that my poor little sewing space upstairs is in desperate need of some help, and maybe this will be just the thing I need to kick my rear into some organizational gear!
I'll be linking up throughout the year with other Show & Tell topics, and in case you want to link up to here's the full list!
Now, on to inspiring us! Of course, I turned to Pinterest to get the perfect amount of inspiration!
My fabric is desperate for some organization! Right now, I fold and store my fabric in plastic drawers, but I love the idea of filing my fabric!
I'd just need a large filing cabinet and file folders. Once the file folders are cut apart, just tape one end of the fabric, wrap it around, and then file it away!
Now that I'm full swing embroidering and appliquéing, I love the idea of this wall mount! I have a few small thread racks, but I love this one on the peg board, and the frame. Can we all just take a minute and appreciate the frame surrounding the peg board. Because, oh my.
My rolls of ribbon are stored in thirty-one organizing totes, but I love the idea of using dowel rods for ribbon storage.
Right now, my craft room is space is shared with Gretchen's bedroom. I would love to have my own space, but that will hopefully come if we decided to buy a house again. I love the turquoise and the neutrals in the space above, along with the wall storage of shelves, and the chandelier. I think I could totally keep a space like this organized and clean!
While I was browsing Pinterest, I came across this printable. I think all craft spaces need inspiring prints and arts, and bonus points if there a bit quirky!
I hope you guys were able to find some inspiration today to get your craft spaces organized! I know I have lots of work to do to get more organized!
You can find me every day here:






I saw the file hanging fabric idea on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea. Seeing it today on your blog reminded me of this idea! I remember as a kid my mom kept her fabric in a plastic box and we always had to "dig" around for what we needed. You have some great craft room organization ideas!
ReplyDelete