A few weeks ago, DJ and I made the decision to add Essential Oils into our life. For over a year, I had been hearing from several of my facebook and real-life friends, about oils and how they've incorporated them into their daily lives. And man, they were seeing some amazing benefits from their oily journey!
Once I started to hear and SEE how these oils were making a difference, I knew that it was something that my family needed. Month after month, I sat on the fence and couldn't make the commitment. Finally in June, I decided that God was saying, "Do this. Do it for your family." I started listening and I purchased my premium starter kit (PSK) from Young Living.
Just a few weeks into my oily journey, I am kicking myself for not listening sooner. The changes that I am seeing in my family are tremendous and we are finding uses every single day for each oil in the PSK.
Every so often, I'm going to be blogging about our oily life. You'll not only be able to follow along here, on my blog, but you'll be able to follow along on my facebook (if we're friends), on Instagram (@ewelte_hpa) or using the hashtag #hpagoesoily, or on my Facebook Biz Page.
The PSK contains a diffuser of your choice, 11 essential oils, two packages of Ningxia Red, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, several sample packets, 10 mini bottles, Love It Share It Cards, and the Essential Oil magazine!
I'm not going to dive into each oil that the PSK contains today, it's just too overwhelming, but I did want to share with you a few of my favorites!
As soon as I received my kit, I started using Lemon Essential Oil! I add it to my water since lemon is a natural diuretic, simply add 1-2 drops to a glass of water i(I add mine in the afternoons). Once my glass is gone, I fill it with more water, as some of the lemon EO is still hanging around in the glass and on the ice. The lemon is crazy refreshing in the summer heat and I have been able to tell that the diuretic properties are working instantly!
I've also used lemon in my diffuser, added it to my natural cleaners, and I plan on cooking some killer lemon pepper chicken using my lemon EO!
And here's a fun fact: It takes 75 lemons to make one 15 mL bottle of lemon oil!
So, let's talk about a few of my other favorite uses of oils!
As much as I try to buy organic, it's not always in our budget. Washing your fruits and vegetables with just water doesn't remove the chemicals or residue that may be on your fruits and veggies. I use a combination of lemon and thieves to wash my fruits and veggies and now I know they are clean!
This past Saturday, we were at my parents house and we had a whirlwind day! That evening, I took a shower and used these oils to help me unwind and relax! I use thieves in my toothpaste to promote oral care, frankincense for a few sun spots that have appeared on my face since being out in the sun so much, and then a bit of Peace & Calming 2 mixed with Lavender, and I was able to fall asleep so fast!
I have been amazed at all of the uses I'm finding for the oils in the Premium Starter Kit!
As I was working on this post, I received news that Young Living has a promotion of EPIC proportions right now! They are offering $10.00 off your purchase of a Premium Starter Kit for all new members!!!! You guys, this is huge! I have never seen a deal like this one!
Also when you join through me, you'll receive a copy of The Happy Handbook! This book is exclusive to my team and will give you so many ideas of how to use your oils! You'll also have access to tons of Facebook groups with individuals who are on their Oily Journey as well!
Seriously, what are you waiting for! Let your journey begin today! You can use this link to sign up or shoot me an email to learn more! (Should you choose to sign up, you'll want to sign up for a "distributor" account! Even if you have no interest in selling oils, by signing up as a distributor, you'll always have access to the 24% discount on future orders, reduced shipping, and should you choose to venture in to the business side later, this is the account you'll want!)







No comments:
Post a Comment