Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Just Me

Well friends, we are back in full swing in our house! I must admit, the last two weeks off have been fabulous! When I have these spurts off, it makes me want to stay home with my family and snuggle and be lazy, and live in the moment every single day.... and then the girls start to argue and fight, and I'm ready to go back to work again! #thestruggleisreal

I'm determined that we're going to be revamped and more organized heading in to this year, and so far, so good, but we're only 5 days in!

I'm linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday today, and today we're sharing a bit about ourselves. You know, sort of a re-introduction. 
Hi there, I'm Elaine. I'm the mommy blogger behind The Welte Family blog, formerly Honey Pie Accessories blog. I've been married to my hubby for 10 years now, and we've lived in 4 states. I'm originally from Arkansas, so my southern-roots run deep. We have three daughters; they're the reason I do what I do! I work full time as a speech-language pathologist in our local school district. I've also owned Honey Pie Accessories for the last eight years. I'm sort of in a place in my life, where we are crazy busy, and HPA has been put on the back burner for now. I'm very limited as to what orders I'll actually take, as I'm really trying to re-focus on my family and other ventures. This past summer I started using Young Living essential oils and we've officially gone oily in our house. I'll be posting bi-weekly about our oily adventures, and I'm working on getting an Essential Oils tab at the top of the page. In the meantime, you can email me here if you ever have any EO questions! In my spare time, I pretend to love working out, I also pretend to hate it. My vices are jewelry, coke, and chocolate. 
This is my hubby and our girls. You'll see DJ mentioned on the blog, but you'll rarely see him on the blog. Most of our adventures, he's away for because he's a college football video-coordinator. Now that football season is over, we're in the midst of recruiting season, so you'd only think he'd be home more! He loves what he does, and we love him for it!

Our oldest daughter turns 8 this month! She loves ballet and thinks she's a sporty girl. (She's playing basketball for the first time ever!) She also loves to read and play with her Barbies or American Girl dolls. 

Our "middlest" is 4 1/2. She's a little mommy and is our resident goof-off. Life is a big party to her. She's also sensitive and sweet. She's friends with everyone she meets (although she's still a little shy.)

And, our youngest is 2 1/2. She's our little surprise, and she still surprises us every day. Her BFF is her ballet baby, but she's also a little mommy herself. She loves playing with her baby dolls and she loves trying to keep up with her big sisters even more! 

Yesterday, I shared my New Year Resolutions, so if you want to check out those, feel free to! I've deemed this my "selfish" year and I'm determined to focus on getting back in shape by walking/running 1,000 miles this year (I'm totally crazy!), digging in to God's word, building my oily biz, and serving others. 

You can also keep up with me on Instagram (@ewelte_hpa) or find our hashtags: #theweltegirls #theweltefamilyblog #hpagoesoily are just a few! 

You can also head over to Bloglovin and follow me there. 

I cannot wait to find a few new blogs to follow! Leave me a comment below so I can find you!

And, if you're wanting to link up with Momfessionals next time around, here's the schedule:

6 comments:

  1. so glad to have met you! this is such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the re introductions today! Glad we can all share life together in this awesome little blog world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest girls!! Nice to meet you! http://smialeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a mom but I do love following your blog! I'm a southern girl as well from Kentucky :) I would love to attempt 1,000 miles in a year!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a new year and back to routines. Hope you had a fabulous break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved getting to know you more! Great goals....I want to run 700 miles this year...I just got back into running 6 months ago.
    Here is my post....no goals yet, just an intro!
    http://thelarsonlingo.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

    ReplyDelete