Whew, Friday! It's nice to see you again! You guys, this week went by FAST! Like, seriously, zoomed on by. I still feel like maybe it should be Wednesday, because I still have a ton of stuff on my "to-do" list, but I'll happily take a Friday.
Each Friday, I link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share my Friday Favorites. I love being able to look back on our week and share my favorite moments!
This week was Red Ribbon Week at school. Each day, the girls had a theme for dressing up. Monday was "wear red & hearts". Meggie picked out her red skirt, and her "smile" heart shirt. I found her on the playground having a fabulous day!
Since the big girls had dress up days, I made sure that Adalyn was able to wear all the Halloween! For some reason every year, Red Ribbon week coincides with the week that we try to wear Halloween clothes, and the big girls never get to wear anything. I'm seriously contemplating letting them wear all of their Halloween next week, even though Halloween will be over.
Adalyn did not want to cooperated and take her picture, but seriously, she still looked cute!
Her dress is Jelly the Pug brand, and it's the same dress she had last year. I'm so glad we were able to get at least two years of wear out of this dress!
She was much more cooperative when daddy was in the picture!
So, this came across my facebook this week, and I laughed out loud. Seriously, I love having jeans day at school. Every Monday and Friday, we're able to wear jeans, and I really do feel like I can work better when I'm comfortable!
But, what's better than a jeans day?????
Pajama day.
Gretchen was able to wear her Halloween costume to Musical Theater this week. She decided to be a "pioneer" this year. We bought her dress from Old Navy, because it's super adorable, and she said that it reminded her of what a pioneer would wear, and then we added my great-grandmother's apron on top.
Getting pictures from Addy's preschool teacher is a favorite! This week, she painted a paper bag pumpkin.
Thursday morning I had a staff meeting so the girls played in my office before school. Megan drew a picture for me on my white-board. How hilarious is the hair she drew?!
Megan's kindergarten teacher is our favorite! We had "everyone counts" day and were asked to wear our favorite team jersey or outfit. Megan hold told her teacher she was going to wear her cheerleading outfit, so her teacher wore a Hurricane shirt too! Seriously, her teacher is just the sweetest!
Okay, so for some fun stuff! I have a friend that I grew up with that makes the most adorable earrings! I recently ordered a Halloween set for the girls and once they came in, I knew I had to share them with y'all!
These would be super adorable stocking stuffers for Christmas, or a precious gift for a niece or granddaughter.
You can find her Etsy shop here
You can also email her!
Seriously, these are the cutest little earrings!!!
Okay, that's it for today!!! Enjoy your weekend friends!














No comments:
Post a Comment