Hey, hey Friday! It's been a really good week around here but I feel like September is already flying by. Anyone else???
I'm linking up today for Friday Favorites and sharing a random little mess of my favorites.
First up, this scarf. It's not quite scarf weather just yet, but I know I'll be breaking this one out soon! I purchased it during Nordstrom's anniversary sale, and I'm already in love. I can't wait for the cooler weather so I can wear it! Unfortunately, it's currently sold out, but this one is a cute similar option!
Earlier this week, I shared how I survive the week with a Sunday food prep session, and I also shared these recent "pop tart" finds. You guys, they are delicious, and a must try. For reals. Frist, pumpkin. Do I really need to say more? And second, I had someone ask me if they tasted similar to real pop tarts, and I only have to say that they taste better. Plus, they're Non-GMO, and certified organic.
You guys know we're oil fanatics at our house, but getting oils and products for FREE is an absolute favorite! In August, I ordered two bottles of Ningxia Red, Thieves Dish Soap, and Hand Purifier for the girls and only paid shipping. #yesplease
And when my face is wanting to act like a teenager again, I break out the big guns. Tea Tree, Frank, and Witch Hazel. I use this as a toner after I remove my make up.
And sometimes you need a little pick me up. It was hard getting back in to the swing of school after having a 3 day weekend. And, because of teacher development last week, the girls had a 5 day weekend!
This verse was a favorite of mine that popped up last week. Man, as a mom, speech therapist, business owner, I can become weary. But I know that I need to put God first, and HE will provide us with the harvest in His timing. I just have to put my head down and get to work.
Gretchen calling me a "brat" when she did her spelling homework was not my favorite. And really, do our kids need to know how to spell brat? Who wrote that spelling list???
Taking babies to the park- always a favorite!
Our Sunday morning photos- a weekly favorite. And check out the photo bomber sticking out her tongue in the background. Check out all of our Sunday photos on Instagram with the #andJohnWesleytoo
Sunday afternoon, I got an itch to rearrange furniture in our living room. I pulled everything in, switched around the sofa with the sideboard, and it's just much cozier.
After our Sunday dinners, I surprised the girls with an ice cream stop.
And after the gym on Labor Day, we had protein shakes and smoothies for lunch.
The girls are always begging to get a shake from the gym, so I said yes, and let them on Monday. Plus, I didn't have to take them out to eat! Total win in my book.
After a trip to Hobby Lobby, I found a few more signs to hang in our guest bathroom. I had been looking for a long sign, but couldn't find one that I liked, so these two worked out well.
While I was doing some meal prep, the girls got to work making bracelets for themselves and their friends.
They did a pretty fantastic job!
On Tuesday, we celebrated the life of the most precious little girl with big doe eyes. Throughout tragedy, I've learned to love bigger, be more present, and take time for the little things. And that Jesus is much bigger than we all realize.
And on Wednesday afternoon, we passed time in the waiting room by watching Sing. It's still on repeat and the girls favorite movie!
Whew! So for that long list of Friday Favorites! We've had a lot going on, and I just wanted to catch up on it all! Next week, I'm bringing back my Wardrobe Wednesday series and thinking that I'll share some Fall shoe finds, and I have the cutest new bracelet company to share with y'all!
Enjoy your weekend!



















No comments:
Post a Comment