Well, it happened again. Life got busy, and blogging got put on the back burner. So, we're playing some catch up this week! We left off with Fall Week on the blog, which turned in to two Fall Days rather than a week! Whoops!
Today, I'm finally inviting y'all to Come On In, and take a peek at our Fall Decorations.
I put our Halloween decorations in our entry way. I don't have a ton of Halloween decorations, but by keeping them together, they're easier to take down! And since Halloween is next week, these will come down pretty soon!
Over in the dining room, I kept our tablescape simple. I filled a wooden tray with leaves, pumpkins, acorns, and other colorful decor and a lantern to give some height. The pilgrims belonged to my great-grandmother, and I love being able to incorporate them in our home.
I'm sure the little pumpkin is from Hobby Lobby, and the squirrel is a salt shaker. I use to have a little nut pepper shake, but sadly, it broke.
Over in the kitchen, I tried to keep little corners simple with some festive touches. I turned a wooden frame on it's side, placed a photo of the girls and I baking a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, and found a cute little "hello Fall" pumpkin from Target.
And on the other side, I put out our felt board with my favorite Fall quote. I added some festive little bowls, and a wicker pumpkin.
I added a little pumpkin on to our coffee table.
And placed some candy dishes and a flower arrangement on the end table. I added some little spiders that can be removed after Halloween. And filled the vase with coffee beans.
I put up a banner in front of the fire place, and added a few pumpkins on the hearth.
Several weeks ago, I rearranged the furniture in our house, and moved our sideboard in front of the windows. I'm hosting a small Thanksgiving this year, and I think once I moved some decorations around, this will be a perfect dessert area.
I filled my tier try with pumpkins and gourds and the cutest little squirrel.
And in our guest bathroom, I added a few more pumpkins and a little "hello Fall" hand towel.
You're more than welcome to "come on in" this Fall and cozy up with a cup of cocoa and some Netflix!














Oh it looks so cozy!! I love it! Happy Monday!!
ReplyDelete