Thursday, October 5, 2017

Neutral Fall Looks

The weather is finally cooling off- praise Jesus, Fall is here!!!!

I'm not a huge color fan in the Fall. For me, color is to be worn in the spring and summer, when everything is bright and fresh! I like for trees, flowers, and pumpkins to be the color in the Fall, and I'm very happy wearing neutral pieces :) 


Today, I thought i'd share a few of my favorite pieces for transitioning in to Fall!
I love this top from J. Crew. The stripes, the ruffles. It's a simple tee that is just a little bit dressed up with the ruffle sleeves. I can totally see me wearing this with jeans and booties, or with black pants and heels to the office. 
Fall means cozy for me, and I love nothing more than cozying up in a sweater at the end of the day! This cowl neck top is perfect with jeans, or cozying up on a date night! 
My favorite jeans recently bit the dust, so I'm on the lookout for a new pair! I love these cuffed jeans with the distressing. Plus, they're less than $60.00! 
I love a good dress in the Fall! This one is soft and comfy, and can pretty much take you from running errands, to a casual day at work, or a day date with your favorite person. 
This scarf is perfect to throw on in the mornings and take off in the warmer afternoons. Plus, the little details are amazing. 
Fall is the perfect time to add a hat as an accessory to complete your look. You could wear this hat with any of the pieces above! 

I've pinned several of my Fall looks over on Pinterest, head to my Fashionista board to check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment