Last Friday, we had family pictures! It's been about a year and a half since we had family pictures made, and I wasn't planning on having them made until sometime next year, but one of the teachers at our school is beginning her photography business, and I realized we needed a good picture for our Christmas card! So, I booked a quick photo shoot with her, and we met in our little downtown!
I went on Pinterest for some outfit inspiration, and decided to go with a neutral color palette. We ended up throwing in some pink, well, because #girlmom.
Gretchen wore a cream sweater dress and a pink plaid scarf from Gap. (I couldn't find the scarf online.), and her booties.
Adalyn wore a cream lace skirt, a pink ribbed top (which I can't find either, but it's from Gap as well), and her booties.
And since Megan is more comfortable in jeans, I picked her up a sweater to wear, with her leopard flats.
While big sis was getting her picture taken, the little girls were acting all sorts of crazy waiting for their turn!
Later that night, we managed to get two sneak peeks from our photographer and I'm already amazed at what she was able to capture.
Plus this one, which I'm thinking needs to be put on a canvas and placed in Megan's room, because this is 100% her!
After we had pictures, we headed to Andolini's for pizza!
If you're ever in the Tulsa area, it's a must-eat!
And after pizza, we had gellato at a new shop in our downtown.
The rest of our weekend was spent cleaning and organizing. Doing laundry, watching the Emoji movie, and was pretty low key.
We went to church on Sunday, and took our weekly John Wesley photo!
This post contains affiliate link, if you click on the link, I may be awarded a small commision. Thank you for your support.









No comments:
Post a Comment