So, Halloween feels like it was forever ago. Yes. Already. But, we had fun, and I wanted to make sure I got our pictures up on the blog.
Last Monday, Megan was complaining because our pumpkin carving attempt a few weeks ago had failed. We had bought our pumpkins, set them outside, and then a huge rainstorm came through and two of our pumpkins rotted. So, we were only to carve one pumpkin. And in Megan's little mind, she didn't get to carve her pumpkin, and she begged, and begged, and begged. But we were so busy. Finally on Monday, I knew that even though our calendar was swamped, we needed to come through and pick up two more pumpkins so Megan and Gretchen could carve theirs. I went to stores, and came up empty handed, but DJ skipped his Monday night radio show and came to the rescue with two new pumpkins!
So after dinner, they set to work carving pumpkins.
And all was happy in our home again :)
Of course by this time, Addy's little pumpkin had wilted, so it was looking less than steller compared to our two new pumpkins!
We always let the girls draw the faces, and then DJ cuts them out.
On Halloween night, I picked up a jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphys and invited our neighbors over for dinner!
We curled Gretchen's hair for her costume, and then after dinner we were off.
Skye and Captain America were ready for trick-or-treating!
I love that we're at the age, where our kiddos can go and run, but that we're still close by :)
Megan went as Mal.
And, our little Skye :) She loved her costume so much and told us we needed to just call her Skye from now on!
And Belle.
Unfortunately it was cold on Halloween night, so we had to break out layers and coats.
Happy Halloween from our girls!














No comments:
Post a Comment