Hey, hey Friday!
It's so good to be back here in this little space today :)
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci, and sharing a random assortment of my favorites today.
First up, the Seedlings Bundle from Young Living! Last June, Young Living released an exclusive product line for babies, and it gave me baby fever. Thankfully, lots of football wives are pregnant, so I'm grabbing this bundle and splitting it up a bit for some fun baby gifts. I love being able to gift safe, non toxic products to expecting mama's! The bundle comes with baby wipes, rash cream, baby lotion, baby wash & shampoo, linen spray, and comes with a cute little hooded towel, wash cloth, and fits in a little rattan basket.
And, if you're a mama to be, you can grab the ultimate mama bundle through the 14th! The Ultimate Mama Bundle, comes with a wholesale membership (giving you 24% off every product on Young Living's website), the Thieves collection, which will overhaul every product in your home (hand soap, cleaner, thieves spray, thieves oil, hand purifier, and toothpaste), then you can grab that Seedlings bundle, and receive a set of Stress Away bath bombs for free! Yes, please! If you're interested, email me here, and include "Ultimate Mama Bundle" in the message line.
Up next, on my list of favorites, is watching the girls' gymnastics. Megan is starting to work on her back handspring, and I'm so proud of her determination.
We've been home for 9 days now, for the Oklahoma Teacher Walkout. This week, we decided to pull out some school work and practice, so the girls stay caught up. Gretchen practiced her spelling and speech. Adalyn practiced writing upper and lower case letters, numbers, and counting, and Megan worked on her math facts.
And, since we've been out of school, sleeping in, and lazy mornings have been our favorites.
I've had this top since last summer, but it's one of my favorites. I absolutely love the tunic length of it, and how it flows, so it made for a favorite outfit this week.
The weather here was gorgeous, so the girls and I headed to the zoo for a few hours.
The carousel was our first stop!
We saw the lions, monkeys, giraffes, and tigers.
After letting the girls play on the playground for a bit, we stopped at the petting zoo, before leaving to meet DJ for lunch.
And, this is why I always carry several oils with me. Gretchen scraped her ankle on the gate to the petting zoo, and thankfully, I had some Owie to put on it, until we could find a band aid.
Addy and Megan insisted on taking their babies to the zoo, and they pushed them around all morning.
We made it home, and Megan played outside for a bit, while Adalyn napped in the car.
And, then we went out to "work the corner", which has taken on a whole new meaning for teachers, and I ended up holding one the signs that we made for the girls, and it strangely works for me too.
Have a great weekend friends! The weather here is suppose to turn scary tonight and then cold again this weekend, so we'll be hunkered down at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment