Once a month, I like to share what I've been wearing, but the truth is, I've been wearing a lot of yoga pants and workout gear. Since, we had the teacher walk out, and I wasn't at work, my wardrobe was comfortable and super casual.
So, I thought I'd share some dresses with y'all today! These will transition perfectly in to the summer, and to be honest, i'm way more of a dress girl in the summer time than shorts.
I bought this dress from Lush last summer, and it's a staple in my closet. I can easily throw on a denim jacket and it transitions in to spring, and then again in to fall. Plus, it has a great price tag!
Shift dresses like this one, are easy to transition too. I can wear this at work, or running errands this summer. Plus, it's super cute with tennis shoes or sandals.
I'm crushing on this split neck dress from Lush. Plus, it comes in a variety of colors. I'll take one of each please :)
Every girl needs a LBD (little black dress) and I love the ruffle detail and one shoulder on this one. It would be fun for an upcoming wedding!
Believe it or not, Target has been killing it with dresses this Spring! This is a super cute one that could be worn to a daytime/garden wedding.
I'm also crushing on this one, because it would be easy to throw on over a swimsuit when heading for dinner on the beach.
I wore this dress for Easter. It's super comfy, and I fell in love with the embroidery detail.
I also recommend grabbing a basic sandal in leopard, like this one, because you can easily wear them with all of the dresses above :)







No comments:
Post a Comment