Tuesday, April 3, 2018

What I'm Wearing....

Hey, Hey Tuesday! Today is our 2nd day of being out of schools, for a state wide teacher walk-out. I'd rather be with my speech students, but I fully believe in fighting for a change in Oklahoma. Please be in prayers for our teachers, administrators, students, and our legislature. 

Today, I'm sharing a round up of what I've been wearing...... 
When I'm home, you'll find me in yoga pants. I basically live in comfy clothes on the weekends. 

I love my "All I need is Jesus, mascara, and essential oils" shirt. 
Some comfy days call for my skechers, a basic tee, and my Evy's tree wrap.
I love this ruffle sleeve tee (similar here), and these jeans. 
 Other days, I just throw on a black blouse, my favorite jeans, and peep toe booties. (These are super cute and on sale)
This navy and white pin stripe blouse, paired well with navy cropped slacks. 
I grabbed this green and white stripe tee last summer, but it's been a staple in my closet all Fall and Winter, and now I'm able to wear it in the Spring. Any time I shop, I try to buy something that I can wear multiple seasons. 

I recently grabbed this top at Banana Republic Factory. 
I love the peep hole and ruffle detail. 
Our weather has been crazy lately. Lots of ups and downs in the temperatures. On a rainy day, I threw on leggings, tall boots, a school tee shirt, and layered with a scarf. 
Last week, I paired an olive green top with a cardigan, jeans, and booties. 
I picked up this pinstripe dress from Target, and wore it for Easter. I loved the embroidered detail, the length, and fit. I can easily wear it with booties now, and with sandals this summer. 
There ya go! A little bit of what I've been wearing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment