Every month, I like to share how we're using our essential oils and working toward living a more holistic lifestyle. Three years (this coming June) I bought a little starter kit of oils and it literally jump started this entire wellness cycle.
Road Trip.... we've had a lot of those in the last several weeks! I always have Peace & Calming with me, and when Megan started throwing a fit in the car, I put a drop on her feet, and within minutes she had calmed down and was great the rest of the drive. I also put some on Addy's toes, and within minutes, she was asleep!
Each month, Young Living gives some generous freebies! We score a set of wool dryer balls, which I'm obsessed with! Did you know they shorten your drying time, thus lowering your electric bills!
Adalyn's a huge fan of Ningxia Red, Young Living's antioxidant drink with wolfberries. She asked for her morning juice of Ningxia and requested Elderberry Syrup to be added! It gives a huge immune boost!
I made this roller to use as part of my skin care routine. 7 drops of each oil, fill with a carrier, and voila, an easy skin care DIY.
So, most of you know I work as a speech pathologist in the public schools setting..... well, my office often doesn't get clean, so I have to do it myself. Which, I totally don't mind because they I get to use my products that I know are safe :) I keep a bottle of Thieves cleaner in my room.... and, do you see all those marker marks on the table?
They came right off with Slique Essence! This oil is actually used in water, but it contains citrus oils, which are perfect for scrubbing off markers and crayons!
This roller is perfect for when you want to breathe in the Spring :)
And people often ask me if I travel with my oils.... why, yes I do.
This is a smidge of what I brought with me on our Dallas girls trip!
These oils are a rotation in my nightly skin care routine. 1 drop of each after I wash my face. Gorgeous skin- oh, yes!
Young Living gifted this supplement for free in April, and when I opened my order, it was missing... but, I had a lip gloss instead. I contacted their customer service, and you know what?! They told me to keep the lip gloss, and that they'd still send out my free supplement! You guys, their customer service is top notch!
This is the perfect end of school year immune boost.
DJ was out of town last week, and I never sleep well when he's away. I put these oils in my diffuser and seriously slept amazing!
And, I had to share this little stand I'm using in my kitchen right now. I just love being able to put my oils on display.
Currently, I'm obsessed with diffusing this combo. Idaho Blue Spruce and Orange.
Idaho Blue Spruce contains D-Limonene (research it!), is great for releasing emotional blocks, and has one of the highest frequencies of essential oils.
And Saturday night, I had a little me time.
A few drops of Hope essential oil in some epsom salts, and I relaxed and rejuvenated my spirits.
And, before we go, I have to share that just yesterday, Young Living placed their Premium Starter Kits on sale 10% off, and I'm including $25.00 cash back, making your Starter Kit only $119.00! That's a savings of over $40.00!!!
Just click here to grab your own Premium Starter Kit.
No comments:
Post a Comment