Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday. Today is a random list of favorites for y'all :) 
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites. 
Last weekend, we were able to go visit our new house in Austin, and I'm praying that by this time next week, we'll actually be in Austin as a family. It's been much harder than I anticipated with DJ there, and the girls and I here, and I've spent the week packing some. We're literally waiting on a closing date and we need that to happen ASAP. 
We also got to see our favorite video coordinator last weekend, and cheered on the Longhorns to a W! 

Also, my girls are looking way too grown up lately. 

We're so excited for our new football team and all the games this season! We're also super bummed that we aren't driving down this weekend for the Texas/USC game, but we weren't up for another 8 hour car drive. The next time we head to Austin, it'll be because we're moving there!!!
These girls played with all the baby dolls this week. 
And this girl and I tackled getting rid of so much stuff in her room. She kept a few school projects, some little diary's, and of course pictures that Connor drew for her. 
In preparation for the girls getting back in school, I made this immune roller for us. It's super easy to make and we'll use it each morning and night to keep us healthy and happy. 
Also, we finally tried these cookies this week and they're a new favorite. We eat the "oreos" from Back to Nature brand and no lie, they're 1,000 times better than actual oreos, but for some reason, I was thinking there's no way that these Fudge Mint could compare to Girl Scout's Thin Mints. But, they do. Which basically means, I won't be needing Girl Scouts anymore......
Homeschool wasn't a favorite this week. We actually didn't get a lot done. We reviewed some math concepts, practiced reading, and sight words, but I was battling sinus garbage, and trying to pack, and we just didn't accomplish as much as I'd like. 
We did take some time out for cuddles though, and sometimes that's just as important. 
My favorite oil company announced their Premium Starter Kits are 10% off, but today's the last day!!! If you're not a Young Living member, and you've been wanting to order a kit, now is the time! Each person that orders will receive a fun welcome pack from me and access to our online communities, which are amazing! 

You can order your kit here. 
And, if you're a fellow football wife, then you have the opportunity to jump in to our Oily Football Experience group! For just $10.00 you'll receive samples of all starter kit oils, or if you're ready to dive in, you can order a kit, and then you'll be able to join our football group to learn how to support yourself, your coach, and your family all season long! To find out more about the experience, head here. 

That's it for today... I've got to get busy packing!

Don't forget you can follow our day to day over on Instagram. Find me @ewelte_hpa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment