Friday, September 7, 2018

The Football Experience....

Eep! I'm so excited to bring you The {Oily} Football experience!!! 

This is exclusive for coaches wives or anyone who's life revolves around football. 

Game day has changed drastically for us since we started using these little bottles of essential oils, and I'm going to quickly show you how! 
All of these oils support us physically, emotionally, and spiritually during the season. 

Oh yes! 

Let's get kickoff! 
First up, Peppermint. 

Ever have the oh so energetic fan yelling at your husband or the ref's during the game?? Add a drop of peppermint to your temples to calm the rage that's going on inside your head because of he just can't stop yelling. I mean, he might as well go on the field and coach, right?

Lemon.....

Who's stayed up peeling sticker residue off helmets? If you're a devoted coaches wife, then, you've probably done exactly that a time or two! Don't worry, Lemon will get that residue off and give you some extra better bonding time with your coach. 

Raven. Oh, how I love you supporting happy breathing as the seasons change. 

Lavender is one of my favorite starter kit oils. It's the swiss army knife of oils and we're always finding ways to use it. Now, I'm not sure about your husband, but come August two a days, he's in the sun, a lot! We use Lavender to calm his raging skin and soothe it back to normal. Plus, I diffuse it at night to help me sleep while he's at away games. 

Frankincense helps my hubby focus on game day film. Plus, I love it to refresh my skin when those games go in to over time and I'm up past my bedtime. 

Raise your hand if your husband brings home his practice clothes for you to wash. Uh-huh, us to. Thankfully, Citrus Fresh is in my laundry arsenal. A few drops on wool dryer balls, and bye bye sweaty stink. 

Psst- place a drop on a cotton ball and put it inside his shoes when he's not wearing them! 

As a football wife, I hate when games are down to the wire. When we're down by a touchdown and we have a few minutes left to go in the game, and we're on defense. Yeah, those moments are crazy. You'll find me in the stands rolling the stress away all over myself. 

Thieves is one of the oils I'm most thankful for. You see, Thieves is the entire reason that I dove in to essential oils helmet first. This football lifestyle isn't for the faint of heart. You see, we don't live near family, and when our kids our sick, I'm the one taking off, because y'all know my football hubby can't. The coaches need their practice filmed and edited.... and available to them as soon as practice is over. 

Thieves is our stay in school oil! When my kids are in school, I'm at work, and my husband isn't worried about all the days I use to have to take off without pay. 

My husband loves copaiba. We add it to his muscle rub so his back and calves are feeling ready after his pre-game traditional runs. 

 Panaway, is another favorite that we add to his muscle rub! 

And psst- it's great for players during pre season workouts! 

Nachos and hot dogs.... oh, I sure do love you. 

There's just something about enjoying game day food at the tailgate and in the stands. Unfortunately, my tummy does not agree. I'm so thankful for Digize making my tummy happy again. 

Oh, and you'll have to stay tuned for how it helped me recover during a bowl night party! 

Okay, so obviously those are just a few of the uses for these little bottles. But, I bet you're wanting to know more?! I have a fun opportunity just for you!

drumroll please............

The {Oily} Football Experience!!!

Here's how this works: You get a sample of every oil in the Premium Starter Kit. (about 10-15 drops of each oil). I add you to a secret Facebook group where I'll show you exactly how to use your essential oils, share football-related DIYs, uses, diffuser recipes, and have a few giveaways and fun along the way! 

To receive your Football Experience, you'll gift $10.00 via Paypal friends and family to elainewelte@gmail.com, and shoot me a friend request on Facebook. I'll get you added to our group and get your experience in the mail ASAP. On September 17th, we'll start all the fun in the group! 

If you choose to purchase your own Premium Starter Kit during the experience, you'll receive your $10.00 back via PayPal and you'll receive welcome gifts and access to our online community group. Plus, I'll still be walking you through even more uses for the PSK! 

Oh yes, you're going to be scoring all season long with this experience!

I can't wait for you to get started! 


No comments:

Post a Comment