Amazon Prime is definitely one of my favorite things on the planet. I mean, I can just order anything with the click of a button and it shows up in a day or two. Plus, it saves me from actually going out in public, so it's a total win.
Here's what I've been priming lately.
I usually buy my favorite yoga pants from Marshall's, and then I found out that they have them available on Amazon, so I hopped on and ordered two pair! I've needed new ones but our Marshall's is halfway across town and it's not always convenient to go, but Amazon is convenient! I ordered a pair in black and slate. Also, I should note these have a high waist band (perfect for tummy control) and have a side pocket, which I wasn't sure I'd like, but I actually do!
And psst- I ordered this workout tank too.
DJ mentioned that he needed new house slippers and since Valentine's day was coming, and I usually suck at gifts, I hoped on Amazon and bought him this pair. They are super cozy on the inside, have memory foam, and real soles. He's obsessed.
Gretchen is in her school's musical and needed a 1930's dress. Thankfully, Amazon came through and I ordered this dress for her. They also had it available in solid colors, but she liked the floral.
I ordered the Prayer of Jabez and sent it to a friend. I love that this book teaches you to pray for yourself and that it's okay! It's a short read and easy little devotional.
I wanted a new blanket for our dining room table- yes, our table. I have it draped over a chair and needed something that could work "year round." I also didn't want to spend a ton of money and this blanket checked off all the boxes. It would also be cute thrown on a sofa or over the end of a bed.
I ordered this sticker puzzle book for the girls for Valentine's day. Megan is super in to arts and crafts and I thought this would be fun and keep her busy. And, if you're going on a road trip or plane this Spring break then it's perfect to keep your kids busy!
And of course, I primed our Elderberry Gummies. We love this brand to help keep the flu away.
Addy's teacher has a classroom wishlist and this Math Memory game was on her list, so I bought this for her and a few other things on her list and had them sent to her. This would be perfect if your kiddo is in kindergarten or 1st grade and learning math facts.
We've used this dishwasher detergent for a while and I love that it has clean ingredients and doesn't streak dishes or leave behind a residue. I actually have this on autoship so we never run out!
And finally, I ordered these flossers because they're the only ones I could find that are fluoride free.
What have you been priming lately?










No comments:
Post a Comment