Monday, March 2, 2020

Life Lately

Um, it's been a while. I always swear I'm going to get better at this blogging thing and then life happens and the blog doesn't. Life has also been super crazy right now, so the blog often gets put on the back burner and I usually share more on social media anyway. 

But, hello March!!! I'm so glad you're here because we will hopefully stop with the roller coaster weather and we get a week for Spring Break! We're heading back to Tulsa for a few days and I couldn't be more excited! We plan on seeing a few friends and basically eating at all of the restaurants we've missed. 

Alright, here's a look at Life Lately! 
First up, the Welcome Home starter kit debuted in February, and Young Living has extended the offer through April! This is a new way to enroll with Young Living and receive 8 essential oils! Plus, if you use your kit as your first Essential Rewards order, you also get a free Valor oil and free Lavender body wash!  You'll also have access to classes and group content so you can learn how to use your oils and a wholesale membership with Young Living. So exciting!!! 

On Fridays, I've been getting in some baby cuddles! DJ's cousin lives nearby and her sitter just had a baby, so we're watching her sweet daughter on Friday's when I'm off. I'm basically soaking up the baby cuddles. 
Megan was so excited when she came home from school and determined to be the best helper. She has always loved babies! 
She also played dress up. My girls are obsessed with Descendants. 
DJ and I squeezed in a quick date night, but not before........
a trip to Best Buy because he had to buy a blue tooth speaker for a coach. 
Just a girl and her mom hanging out in the car riding through the carwash. 
And this girl and her momma hanging out at home. 
I walked out of my bedroom to find this girl in the living room doing her homework and eating a snack.... such a big girl :) 
After her homework she even did some of my workout with me. 
And again, we had this little cutie and the girls had so much fun with her. They both said they wished that we could keep her- ha! 
Friday afternoon, Megan had gymnastics and Gretchen had play practice. We dropped off sweet E and met DJ for Tiff's Treats. 
She picked out the yummiest chocolate chip cookie covered with chocolate, peanut butter, and chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Then we went to Old Navy and shopped till we dropped. 

That's a look at a little Life Lately for ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment