Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday Favorites

Well, February was officially the shortest week ever since we literally missed a week of living here in Texas, but also, how in the world can 2021, be just as bad as 2020? It's literally one thing after another. We are also literally crawling to the anniversary of 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and life has felt heavy recently. 

Today, I'm keeping things light and fun with Friday Favorites! Thank you to Andrea & Erika for hosting this each week!  
Friday Favorites are my usual list of random favorites throughout the past week. Enjoy! 
1. Our camping trailer that kept us warm each night during our  power outage. I blogged about our experience in this post, but DJ told me that I forgot to add a picture of the camper, so I'm adding it here today. 
2. Cuddles with this sweet girl after our electricity came back and we were able to shower! That was the best day!
3. All the Spring decor. I took down our Valentine's decorations, and decided that I needed Spring and sunshine. Yellow flowers and lemons were the perfect sunny touch in the dining rom. 
4. Monday afternoon, all the big girls were at their activities and Adalyn told me her throat and tummy hurt. My mind immediately went to strep, but she also wasn't running a fever. When Gretchen was in speech, Adalyn asked if we could sit outside, because she just wanted fresh air. We found a big rock and sat in the sunshine and it felt wonderful. 

Come to find out, she did throw up after dinner. We put Digize essential oil on her belly, she slept on our floor last night and I was full on prepared for a sick kid on Tuesday, but other than being tired, she acted perfectly fine! I think a little tummy bug is going around in our area and she picked up a touch of it, but seems to be herself now. 

5. This little diffuser blend was my favorite this week. Orange because it makes me happy. Rosemary is great for stimulating the mind, and Davana helps you relax. It was the best combination to get us back in to the swing of life. 
6. Tuesday night I finally said enough is enough. I have put my workouts off for 3 months and haven't found the motivation at all, but I pulled out my yoga mat and did a 30 minute session and it felt wonderful. I may not get in the habit of doing it every day, but I sure hope I can get in the habit again. 

7. And finally, I'm having a giveaway over on my Instagram that ends today, so be sure to click over and enter to win this Target patio refresh! 

Happy Friday friends! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment