Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday Favorites

Today is a good day. The girls have a 4 day weekend, my parent's are coming to town, we have a gymnastics meet, and Texas takes on OU at the Red River Rivalry!
    


And just for a throw back..... here we are at the last 2 years Red River Rivalry games..... I decided last year that I wasn't going this year to the game, and it just so happened that Megan has a meet that weekend, so it would have been crazy to make it happen! But, we will be cheering big time from home while DJ works. 

Alright, let's get on to it. It's Friday Favorites! Where I link up with Andrea & Erika and we all share some favorites! 

First up, this gorgeous sunset. I mean, God sure does paint a beautiful picture. 
I ordered this lip gloss which is perfect for Fall if you like a darker lip color. 
I also ordered these nails and I am obsessed with them all! The little pumpkins are sold out, but there are so many cute options for Halloween like bats and ghosts! I also am loving the brush on nail glue! All of these nail sets are so easy to apply and you can reuse them over and over again! Heck yes! I've been wearing these nail sets off and on all year, and they're for sure a favorite! 
Gretchen and I went to see Dear Evan Hansen with DJ's aunt who just moved to town. Y'all, if you have teens, this is a great movie to watch together and have conversations with. Our teens are in serious crisis mode right now with all that's going on in the world, and gosh, we need to be talking to them. The songs were great, the story had your emotions all over the place, and the ending was great. It's just a great movie, to start those hard conversations. 
Football dinners on Sunday nights are always a favorite because we get to see daddy! 

I remember dressing all the girls up in matching clothes, and now they're too big and won't have it at all. So when Megan and Adalyn wore Halloween shirts, my heart skipped a little beat and reminded me that they're still my little girls. That little glimpse of raising toddler girls was a favorite reminder this week to slow down and enjoy every moment because it sure goes fast. 
I made a DIY pumpkin spice cleaner and oh my, it smells so good! I love all of the Fall oils for diffusing too! I put together a little bundle that you can grab here to get your home in the Fall spirit.
Some of the football support staff went out for dinner Monday night, and oh my gosh, it was so needed! Our husbands work long hours and are really the backbone of the team. It's a little different feel, when you're "behind the scenes" but gosh, we love the players, coaches, and our school just the same. So, getting together with ladies who get it, is just really good for the soul. 
I have been wearing Nickel & Suede earrings for at least 8 years, if not longer and they're by far my favorite earring brand. They're all made with leather and they're so lightweight. I just love them. The other week they had a BOGO sale, and I ordered 2 new earrings for myself. 
Sigh, and what's better than a clean kitchen before heading off to bed... well, not much! 

Follow all of our fun over on the gram. We'd love to see you there!

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment