Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Target's Spring Home Sale

 Target's Spring Home sale is here and y'all there is so much goodness on sale! I love Target for my home because it's cute and affordable! This post isn't sponsored, I'm just sharing things I love and I think you'd love too!

First up, wall art! I 've had my eye on a few pieces and I'm sharing my favorites with you today!

Vintage Textile Frame

20x30 Dot Frame

Rounded Corner Mirror

8x10 Flower Sketch Art

French Country Mirror (we have this in our dining room)

Set of 2 Lattice Hanging Wood Art

Jute Wall Hanging

16x 20 Ancient Fresco

Textured Fabric Set of 2

Set of 2 Navy Floral

Scribble Art Print

Dried Greenery Wreath

Set of 2 Black & White Geometrical Set


All of the fun home decor is on sale as well! I love pieces with history or a story in my home, and if it doesn't have a history, then I want it to look like it could have! All of these pieces would like great no matter your home style- traditional, modern, boho. Adding brass pieces and a mix of wood give texture and really help to define your space and style. 

Set of 2 Lamps

Cast Metal Gold Bowl

Ceramic Vase

Aluminum Tray

Gold Taper Candle Holders Set of 3

Brass Vase

Mini Boxwood Wreath

Coiled Basket

Ceramic Pedestal

Textured Diamond Pillow

Honeycomb Frame

Ceramic Planter


And finally, Easter is on my mind! I've finally got my act together and decided that I need to get my decorations down this weekend. Thankfully, this sale is giving me a little inspiration, and I'll probably add a few things to my cart too! Here are my favorite Easter finds:



Carrot Wreath

Easter Lumbar Pillow

Woven Easter Figure

Easter Cloth Napkins (not on sale, but so cute!)

Easter Dash Waffle Maker (not on sale)

Bunny Wall Hanging Easter Wreath

Carrot Garland

Easter Decorative Filler

Easter Bunny Decorative Filler


So many cute finds! I hope this helps you re-fresh your home and inspires you a bit! 


Decorating is one of my passions, you can follow my home Instagram account here

No comments:

Post a Comment