We've been fans of Thrive Market for a while now- groceries, right to your door- yes, please! Plus their selection of organic, gluten free, paleo, just makes it easy to search and shop! They also carry cleaning supplies, supplements, makeup, and baby care and their ingredients are top notch!
So, let's see what we ordered in February from Thrive Market!
First up- these potato chips! They're made with avacado oil rather than inflammatory seed oils, which is something we've worked to cut out of our diet for a long time! I was so excited when I found these chips!
Okay, Megan loves this popcorn! Thrive Market sells it in individual bags and it's the perfect lunchbox or after school treat!
I ordered two containers of cheese balls for the girls.
And chicken bone broth! I love getting pantry staples from Thrive Market!
I grabbed organic fruit circles for the girls to have in their lunches or as a school snack; they all loved them, and there were a ton of snacks in each pack!
I grabbed these chocolate brownie sweet thins for me and to help satisfy my sweet tooth! The problem is you can eat the entire box in one setting if you're not careful!
When you join Thrive Market, you'll get 40% off your first order and a referral link for free groceries when your friends join with your link!
No comments:
Post a Comment