Thursday, January 23, 2025

HOCO 2024

October was a busy month for the girls!!! Homecoming took over most of the month and it was really fun getting the girls ready, taking pictures, having friends over- picking out dresses..... 

I've said it a dozen times, but having teenage daughters is really fun! 
Gretchen's friend, Bella came over to get ready for the dance. 

And all of her friends met at our house before pictures, so I had some snacks and treats for them! 

We took pictures by the lake this year. 


We bought Gretchen's homecoming dress from a boutique in Fayetteville when we were on college tours. It was very Taylor Swift vibes and it was gorgeous on her! 



You can tell when she feels beautiful and I love that for her. 
Her friends are beautiful inside and out. 



This is one of my favorite pictures of her! 



A few days later, Megan and Adalyn had their homecoming dance. Megan's friend came over after school to get ready. 

Adalyn's first middle school dance! 

She felt gorgeous too and again, there's nothing better as a mother than seeing your kids happy. 



This girl always feels beautiful. I wish every single person had an ounce of her self confidence. 








Megan has made some really good friends this year too. I love seeing her grow in to a teenager. 




She is following right in her big sister's footsteps but also forging her own path. 




Adalyn's bestie Ria also met us for pictures!

Megan and a few of her friends at the dance. 

And Adalyn and her boyfriend, Mason at the dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment