Friday, January 31, 2025

November Games

November quickly came upon us and we were ready for more football!!! 
Faith and I made these jackets at the beginning of the season with some other wives! It was such a fun event, and we both showed up in our jackets so we had to get a pic! 

My bestie from work came with us to the game. 

Adalyn was all decked out in denim. 




Gretchen finally got her picture with Arch after the game. 

And I got my picture with DJ! 

Megan and I had to get a pic in our blinged jackets! 

And one more picture of all of us with Bevo. 

Denim was the theme for this game! 

The following weekend, I drove to Fayetteville for the Texas-Arkansas game. 

I was pumped that Tiffany and Amelia (and Matthew) came too! 

We had to get a picture of Amelia with the best drum major and feature twirler! 

And a picture of us before the game! 

Amelia's first Texas game! 

It was a fun weekend with this guy! 

Growing up in Arkansas, this was a game that was fun for the memories, but we definitely were rooting against the home team! 

I never thought I'd have my family in burnt orange, but here we are! 

Winner Winner! 

We met DJ after the game and had to get our post game pic! 


And one more pic before we went our separate ways to head home. 

After the Arkansas game, we had one more home game of the season, and y'all I was so thankful for a warm day in November! 
The girls brought their bestie to enjoy the game with us! 

A post win game day kiss !

Adalyn playing with Air Horn. 


This girl loves a good Hook 'Em picture! 

and a little Bevo picture to celebrate the win! 

Thanksgiving weekend, Texas played at A&M, so you know I had to be there; This was their first game in 13? years or so! 

And it was a sweet victory beating the Aggies on their home turf; and this win meant we were heading to the SEC championship game! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment