Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Homecoming Week

Homecoming week was busy and full of festivities for the girls!!! Homecoming was always my favorite in school, and I hope these girls are making some incredible memories with dress up days and with their friends! 

Megan and Adalyn had a few dress up days, but these were the only pics I got of them from the week! Gretchen had some too, but I wasn't able to get any pictures of her since she goes to school later. 

We hosted a mum making part for the cheer team and it was so much fun! 

All of the girls did a great job with their mums! 

I'll be honest that I'll never understand the mum thing but I sure as heck am going to embrace it and go all out. Each year, I've been able to learn more techniques and we've been able to go a little bigger. 





Megan cheered at the homecoming game. 

And we were all there to cheer her on! 

Gretchen's mum was her biggest yet, and next year, it will be all white since that's the tradition for seniors. 

For juniors, their mums are mostly black. 


All the dance teams mums hanging at the game. 


Gretchen's mum. 

The three of us were there to cheer her on- dad was in Dallas for the Texas/ OU football game. 


Gretchen was also Crimsonette of the week for homecoming!!! 

Gretchen with her besties! 

This is such a fun age!!! These girls are growing up way too fast, but I'm more determined than ever to soak up every single moment with them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment