I had some time this evening to work on a few bows and I wanted to share them!
I love this little bubble gum boutique bow. This is the last of the dot ribbon that I have. I found the gum ball machine resin on ebay; it's hand painted and oh so cute! This bow would be precious with a bright red, green, and yellow tutu!

I have this leopard print ribbon for a while, and I love it! It's probably some of my favorite ribbon. It holds it's shape so well. I decided that I would make a leopard pinwheel bow. Pinwheel bows are probably my new favorite. They're so easy and simple; which is just how they look, great for a girl who doesn't love huge over-the-top bows.

I haven't made a spray bow in a while, but when I saw this ribbon, I new that it would make a great spray bow. The orange ribbon has black dots, and the black ribbon has orange dots. This bow is great for any girl that loves Halloween! It would look adorable with an orange and black tutu, or any Halloween shirt.

After, I made the spray bow, I had to double it to make a boutique bow. It's a great size for an infant or child without a lot of hair. The inside of the bow is the black ribbon with orange dots, and the outside is the orange with black dots. I love that it has a two-toned look. It would also be cute as a pigtail set with the matching bow on the reverse.

A simply adorable Halloween bow! The black dot ribbon was sent to me by mistake, and the company let me keep it! It looks great paired with the orange and black dot, and the cute jack-o-lantern ribbon.
I think your bows are so cute! THis is my first time at your blog. I saw that you are redesigning...so I am going to give you a tip, that someone gave me when I was just learning (well, am still learning but...) At the bottom when you post, there is a spot for a label. It would make it easier for people to look at your crafts if you put a label on any craft items you do, versus family, or whatever...I have all sorts of different labels. One for my daughter, family, rambeling, sewing...so on.
ReplyDeleteCause I would love to look more at your bows, which I know you have a site to sell, but I also like reading about your life too...so I don't want to go to the other site.
Anyhow, have a great day! I love the blog design! Those are two of my favorite colors!
Your Halloween bows are so cute, Elaine!
ReplyDeleteBrandi- thank you! I am still learning; it's much more difficult than I imagined! I will attempt to find the "labels". Thanks so much for your comment, and welcome!
ReplyDelete