Wednesday, February 17, 2010

St. Patty's Bows!

We had the day off on Monday, so I worked on a few hair bows for St. Patty's Day while Gretchen took her nap!

I'm usually not a fan of St. Patrick's Day, simply because I hate the whole "wear green, or you'll get pinched thing". I was a rebel in high school and one year I didn't wear green, but I did wear green underwear, so if I was pinched, I'd have an excuse to pinch right back, plus I just thought it was lame! (Weren't we all too cool for our own good in high school?)


Okay, back to the bows! The first one is green with white dots. It's a basic boutique bow, set on a lined alligator clip. I like that it can be worn all year, and for different holidays. And, it's only $4.00!
The 2nd bow, is a little more creative! It's a white boutique bow, featuring a green surround-a-loop, with a 4 leaf clover ribbon center. It's also set on a lined non-slip alligator clip, and is sure to bring luck to your little one! This bow is only $5.00!


You can go here and place an order for either of these bows, or you may request a custom made bow.
Don't forget to go here and sign up for the giveaway! I might even throw in one of these bows, if they don't sell before the giveaway ends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Both bows are great, but the second bow is just darling!

    I stopped by to say thank you for entering my OWOH giveaway (I was giving away the custom tutu and the oatmeal soaps). Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, there were over 200 entries! How exciting is that?? Well, I do love your blog so I'm a follower now! If you get a chance, check mine out and follow me if you like what you see.

    Sadie@
    nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete