Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Hobby?

Do you think I could pick up another hobby with photography? Ha! I doubt it, but it was fun getting pictures of Gretchen last week and spending some time editing them!

I'm wanting to add a framed collection of Gretchen on the wall, I just have to decide which ones I want to use!

These were taken at the Daffodil field near my parents house.



And, at my grandmother's house. She has a tiny creek and has lined the creek bed with rocks.

Our last day in Little Rock was spent shopping. Gretchen did not want to get back into her carseat and wanted to run around the fountain to stall.

The one above is probably my favorite!
So, do you think DJ would let me quit my job, sell hair bows and other accessories, and be a photographer?????







6 comments:

  1. You have a lot of talent. I think you should go for it. I have a cousin and nephew who make a living at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their websites:
    http://www.maxcrace.com/index-page_2.html
    www.nelson.photoreflect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What program did you use to edit the pictures??

    Melissa L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can come take Drew's pictures if your ever bored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look beautiful and you definitely captured some wonderful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa L- I used Picnik

    Christi- I'd love to try when we get together this spring/summer!

    Jen- thanks!

    ReplyDelete