My mom and I were able to get to the fabric store and snap some shots of new fabric choices available for you!
These fabrics can be used to custom create any of the following: applique shirts, bibs, burp cloths, pillowcase dresses, or shirt dresses.
The multi dot would be great in a pillowcase dress paired with a solid of any of the colors, plus the monogramming could be completed in a different color. Burpies could be created with one solid strip of the dot, and then coordinating solid prints with monograms.
We're using this butterfly fabric with solid red to make Gretchen a knot dress. The fabric also has pink accents.
I love paisley! This brown can be paired with pink, yellow, blue, or green.
The blue above would be stunning in a pillowcase dress, bib, or burpies!
I love this brown that features pinks and yellows!
Yup, I picked out another paisley style! Coordinate this with black, pink, and lime green!
Color combination is really good........ nice collection.
ReplyDelete