Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's a Social Parade!

Smart and Trendy Moms

It's Wednesday, hump day (thank God!) and today & every Wednesday is a Social Parade at Smart & Trendy Moms!

The parade will focus on one thing at a time, so as to not be overwhelming! And this week it's focusing on "following". Which is good, because, let's face it; everyone wants new & more followers!

If you're stopping over for the parade, let me know and I'll be sure to follow you back! Also, check out my April giveaway- you can find the link on the right side of the page! And, Welcome to HPA! Pull up your chair and have a look around!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Smart and Trendy Moms Social Parade. I hope you will join every week:)
    I am following!
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the social parade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from the Social Parade now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Stopping by and following from the Social Parade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Social Parade!
    Looking forward to reading more of your blog! I'm following and I've subscribed!

    Jennifer
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of my new followers!!! I have followed each of you back, but didn't have a chance to leave everyone comments! I look forward to getting to know you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to be here! Stopping by from the Parade. I am already a follower! Enjoy the rest of your week! I hope you get a chance to swing by www.miamamiah.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    I'm stopping by from the Social Parade. I subbed with Google Reader.

    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/link-up-its-social-parade.html

    ReplyDelete