Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Ideas: For the Baker

Jump for Joy- it's Friday!!!! I'm so excited, even though we have a busy weekend planned! We're taking Gretchen to see Peter Pan, the ballet, tonight! And tomorrow we have the spring football scrimage game, along with a celebration with the coaching staff and our annual shuffleboard tournament that night!


On to gift ideas! Does your mother like to cook? I've found two adorable items from Etsy that would make wonderful gifts for the baking mothers out there!
I found this matching mother/daughter apron set here. Unfortunatly, it's sold out, but Shancee offers other aprons in her store! You could always send this matching set to your mother, and give the other to your daughter, with a note saying "Can't wait to bake in the kitchen with you grandma".


Or, how about this adorable recipe box! I found it here. You can fill it with family favorite recipes, and blank index cards.
So, start browsing and start shopping for Mother's day! Buy homemade and support other family's and working/crafty mom's! Most of all, have a fantabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! Great finds. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! These are too cute! I'm gonna have to give hubby some hints! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete