I hope that one of our mom's loves this wreath as much as I do! A great tip for giving this as well, would be to continue giving them 'accessories' throughout the year- birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's, etc.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
1 Wreath 3 Looks
I wanted to create something unique for Mother's day... one of our mother's is actually receiving this gift, but because I'm late shipping it out, I'm not going to tell you who!
I wrapped a wreath in twine, and gave it three different 'accessories' that will enable the user to get three different looks. Of course, they can add some of their own fun items for even more looks!
The first look has three red daisies clustered together. Each daisy is attached with two pins, so you can easily remove them or move the flowers in different areas of the wreath.
Next, I made three fabric rosettes, out of fourth of july themed material. Each of these have a straight pin in the center to hold them on.
The final looks has 3 yo-yos. Two are a floral yellow, and one is a solid pink. I love the feminie touch it adds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great wreath! Is this pretty easy to make? I saw you on A Mommy's Sweet Blog Friday hop. I'm your newest follower on Google and I liked your FB page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.meldreamsoften.com