Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Little Bit Of Life

I am loving this summer with my little honey pie's! Are days are being filled with lots of play time, some lazy time, and just being together, and there is nothing better than that! Every day, I'm thankful that I get to spend my summer with these girls!
Thursday night, DJ mowed the grass and the girls and I headed out on a walk. Gretchen rode her bike around the entire block and I was so proud! 

I had a pretty good view on my walk too!
Meggie and Adalyn loved riding in the stroller. Meggie would hold her little sisters hand, and every once in a while, she'd lean over and give her a kiss. 

Perfection.

(And yes, Adalyn is down to a diaper!)

On Friday, the girls and I put another pool day on the books!
We came home and Meggie put on her warmest pajamas! I think she missed the, "It's summer" memo. 

I love her little pigtail curls!

On Saturday, the girls had a birthday party to attend. 
They had a bounce house, and they got their faces painted!
Gretchen chose a crown.
Meggie chose a puppy dog! 

I about died laughing at her choice! When she sat down and saw the rainbow paints, she insisted on being a rainbow puppy dog!
I thinks he chose the puppy dog just so she could have the little tongue painted!

She's the funniest little puppy dog ever!

Come back Friday and see how we spent our Father's Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment