I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW, Get Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So today.
Now that summer is here, i'll probably spend most of my days in my swimsuit, comfy clothes or my pj's! Some days, I just think it's too hot to get dressed!
But, let's wrap up with a few outfits I wore over the last few weeks of school!
We had jean days every day the very last week! This girl was excited!
I paired my skinny jeans, with a navy tank from loft, a cream and black sweater, and gold wedges.

I have had this black and white maxi skirt for a very long time and I've loved it because it can be worn as a skirt, or as a strapless dress! I even wore it when I was pregnant with Adalyn because it was so stretchy! But, I think it's stretched out so much, that this will likely be the last time I wear it! It tends to wiggle down during the day.
I paired it as a skirt with a simple black tank and my personalized moon necklace.

Yay for shorts! I paired a flowly grey stripe tank from Target with a pair of denim shorts, a cuff bracelet and simple sandals from Target.

I wanted comfy on this next to last day of school, so I paired my GAP bootcut jeans (cuffed) with a stripe tee from GAP and a cuff bracelet!
And, another shorts day! I wore black linen shorts (Old Navy) with a grey favorite tee from GAP, and my ash wedges (TOMS.
I keep looking at these pictures and thinking, "man, I need a tan!"
#bringonsummer
#anddaysatthepool
I also wanted to share with y'all today about a little pink drink that is starting to take over my Facebook newsfeed! I have at least 5 friends who have started using Plexus! Kristine is a teacher friend of mine, and y'all, she is stunning!
I started teaching at my new school back in November. This spring, I noticed that one of the teachers was loosing a ton of weight, and we slowly started getting to know each other better, and I finally had to ask her what she was doing!
She looked amazing.
She still looks amazing!
Seriously, every day, she looked skinnier and skinnier!
Her secret.... Plexus Slim.
Okay, so it wasn't really a secret, because she was shouting from the roof tops about how great she felt and how wonderful she looked.
The change is dramatic!
I asked her if I could have a three day trial so I could see what all the fuss was about with the little pink drink.
I was shocked with the flavor. I don't know why, but I thought diet drink = yuck. I much prefer chocolate protein smoothies, or fruit smoothies, and I hate anything that taste like sugary high fructose corn syrup and that is what I thought this would taste like.
You mix in one little tube of the plexus pink powder into 12 ounces. (I used a 16 ounce glass.) and the taste is like a smooth fruit punch without the sugary kick! It was so good! Typically, it can take me an hour or more to drink one cup of water. I literally have to force myself.
But, not with Plexus. It tastes so good, that my water was gone in about 15-20 minutes! Then, I just kept drinking more water throughout the morning. Following my plexus drink, I drank about 5 more glasses of water. Followed my regular "diet" plan and that was it.
On day 2, I had last TWO POUNDS. In 2 day's y'all!
After day three, I weighed myself again, and I did gain one pound back. But, even that felt great! I have been hovering around the same number for MONTHS, and to finally get below that number felt fabulous!
Here are a few pictures of Kristine on her journey!
Um hello! HOT MOMMA!
She's going on a cruise this summer, and this is the first time every that Kristine has bought a strapless dress!
Y'all, she is stunningly beautiful! Both, before and after, but now she feels great too!
If you'd like more information about this product, please get in touch with Kristine!
Find me everyday here:






No comments:
Post a Comment