I realize, the my honey pie's and I are into our third week of summer, but I need to create a bucket list for our summer 'o fun!
I have tons of ideas in my head of what I want to do, but if it doesn't get written down somewhere, then it's not going to get done!
So, here goes!
Sign the honey pie's up for the summer reading program at the library. We've already done this, but now we have to find the library book we lost in order to complete the program, because I really don't want to pay for a book we can't find! Surely it'll turn up!- Head to my parent's house in Arkansas and spend at least a week with them!
- Head to the lake at DJ's dad's house!
- Head to Jonesboro to visit the family and welcome our new baby niece!
- Make chocolate chip cookies with my honey pie's!
- Have another backyard campout. We did this last summer and had so much fun!
- Go fishing.
- Have a few friends over for a BBQ.
- Celebrate Addy Pearl turning ONE!
- Celebrate my birthday (July 9) and DJ's birthday (July 17)
- Head to New Orleans for a weekend away!
- Play with sidewalk chalk paint outside!
- Make a 4th of July banner.
- Go through Gretchen's toys and figure out which ones to sell and donate.
- Clean out Adalyn's closet of her 9 month "winterish" clothes.
- Visit the pool on at least a 2-3 time a week basis!
- Make S'mores.
- Sit out by a campfire with DJ once the girls are in bed and enjoy a glass of wine!
- Visit the zoo.
- Take Gretchen to Wild River Country.
- TU basketball camp for Gretchen (she starts tomorrow!)
- Shoot fireworks.
- Make matching football outfits for the girls.
- Take Gretchen back to school shopping in Branson.
- Play in the fountains at TU.
What's on your bucket list for this summer?
Find me everyday here:

No comments:
Post a Comment