Happy Thursday y'all! We've almost made it through another week!
First, I want to let you know that I posted tons of 2T clothes yesterday in "The Honey Pie's Closet" album on my Facebook page. If you have a little honey pie in that size, you'll want to check it out! There's still a few of Adalyn's and Gretchen's clothes in the album too, and I will ship!
Let's get to our wrap-up!
June 5- Addy Pearl turned 11 months old!
June 6- Hop on to the crazy train! That's exactly what it is when I run errands with the Welte girls! Needless to say, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed!
June 7- Glad to have daddy home after a week of football camps!
June 8- I decided that we would go to the early service at church, and it turns out that the early service started about 30 minutes before I thought it did! So, we went to get doughnuts since we were "late"!
June 9- Gretchen has been begging for play-doh since last week, so I finally got it out for the girls to play with on our rainy Monday!
June 10- Shopping with these goons!
June 11- Gretchen said, "Mommy, it's time that I grow up and learn to take care of myself."
And that y'all, is the most bittersweet moment of the week.
Find me everyday here:







No comments:
Post a Comment