What a week it's been! Full of meetings, some fun activities after school, and the never ending loads of laundry- ha!
Tuesday afternoon I finished with an IEP meeting earlier than I expected, so I picked up the littles from daycare and headed up to TU for their Christmas lighting ceremony. Christmas is my favorite time of the year!
The girls enjoyed Christmas cookies on the commons and listening to Christmas music.
The campus has an elementary school associated with them, and Gretchen asked if she could go to school there next year!
They were giving out flashing blue lights and Gretchen loved them! You can see it attached to her hat. I think it was her favorite part of the evening!
They lit up all the trees in TU blue and we watched a drone fly overhead.
I don't think I have ever seen one up close before. I'd love to see the pictures or video that it took.
When the ceremony was over, we went to DJ's office to see him after practice and then I took the girls to McCalisters before heading home.
And I was so greatly reminded how humbling it is to be a mom. Especially when Megan walks up to a man and points and yells, "Bad Guy!" and Adalyn tries to share her macaroni and cheese covered spoon with everyone that walks by!
The littles had their Thanksgiving lunch at daycare this week so I dressed them in their Turkey dresses!
I went with a super simple design for Thanskgiving this year in order to save this mama some time! Turns out, this design was your favorite this year too! I made so many of these shirts!
My house is all decorated for Christmas and I had to share one of my favorite areas! This is a little sneak peek of the ledge right behind my kitchen sink!
I finally finished up all online Christmas orders (I still have a few to do for some local friends) but I finished this shirt this week, and it's one of my favorite Christmas designs! I love the non-traditionial colors for the lettering!
This weekend, I'll be working on Christmas pajamas for the girls: I'm debating which design is my favorite, so if you have a choice, could you please leave me a comment and let me know! The Santa is leading, and I love him, but i'm also dying over the Elf Girl!
Santa (his beard will be minky dot, and he'll have lime green trim around his hat, but i plan on making his hat pink with red dots!
The Elf would be stitched in lime green, leopard, and pink/red dot material!
DJ says this design is missing a "La", so it's not his favorite, but it's one of mine!
And I'm kind of dying over the elf girl! I think it would be really cute with the girls names underneath, but I'd have to decide on using the pink/red fabric for the front part of her hat, or using a leopard print!
So, help me! Which design is your Favorite???
And, thanks for stopping by for Friday Favorites! I hope you'll hop back over sometime soon!
XOXO
Find me everyday:












No comments:
Post a Comment