It's been several weeks since I've lined up for What I Wore Wednesday! Today, I'm back in the groove and I've tried really hard to remember to take a picture of my outfits before leaving for work every day.
I'm in desperate need of a shopping trip, and our Branson vacation next weekend will be perfect to help spruce up my wardrobe! I love to shop as much as the next girl, but working full time leaves little time for the mall, and to be honest, I'd rather poke my eye with a fork than take three children to the mall by myself. I need a free babysitter and some help and that's exactly what I'll have next weekend! This mama is excited! (My hubby on the other hand, is probably not!)
Today I'm linking up today with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW, Get Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So for What I Wore Wednesday!
We somehow skipped over fall and went straight to winter! I've pulled out lots of scarves to help keep me cozy throughout the day!
I love this sheer navy tunic from Loft. I bought it last year, and it gets worn throughout the year due to the lightweight material. My cognac boots are Steve Madden, and my bracelet is from Nickel + Suede. I couldn't find my exact scarf online, but this one is similar.
I love adding a puffer vest over my outfits to add extra warmth and layers. My cream colored tunic came from Loft, and I accessorized with a long gold necklace. My leggings are on sale at Nordstrom right now and they are super comfy! They have the perfect amount of stretch and an ultra-wide waistband that is very flattering!
Don't forget ladies, if you wear leggings, cover your tushy!
And, just because we all love a good meme, I had to find a few for the occasion.
This year, I invested in a plaid shirt from Target. Yes, I just said Target. I wasn't 100% sure about jumping on the plaid bandwagon, and my $20.00 shirt from Target was the perfect jumping off point. Just for the record, I'm totally hooked. I added my puffer for good measure, through on my favorite Vigoss jeans, and put on my Toms Wedges.
I also put together a little shopping wish list for next weekend:
1. Blanket Scarf - because who wouldn't want to be wrapped in a scarf-type blanket all day?
2. A bright colored puffer vest!
3. New jeans. I literally have two pair right now.
4. Booties. Every girl needs a pair of booties.
5. Plaid shirt- because let's face it, that Target plaid will only last so long!
I have lots of shopping to do!
Follow my girl mom adventures everyday:






No comments:
Post a Comment