It's Friday!!! Can I get an Amen?!
This week has been pretty boring in our lives! I think we're still trying to adjust to Adalyn's leg being broken and the fact that she won't let us put her down! Sometimes I feel like I'm getting nothing accomplished in the evenings!
On the bright side, her leg is healing nicely and she gets her cast removed this coming Monday! And, the last two days, she's been walking again, which now we're faced with the task of keeping her down and from climbing on things.
Her broken leg has been quite an adjustment and Monday cannot come soon enough. I'm ready for my independent girl to be well again.
After work on Monday, Gretchen and I ran a few errands before her dance class, and then I picked up the little girls and headed home to cook dinner. Once DJ and Gretchen got home, we all ate dinner, and I was reminded how blessed we are when we get to eat together as a family. Thanks to football, family dinners are often few and far between, especially in the season! We only have one more week of spring ball, and we should be back into a family dinner routine for a few weeks!
Tuesday night, I stayed up and finished up orders! I love the way the dress and bow set (above) turned out! All of these shipped out this week, (and are now out of stock.)
I'll be working on apron orders over the weekend and getting those ready to shipped at the beginning of next week! You guys loved the apron that I gifted Ashby, and I'm finally where I'm able to work on them!
I'm also taking pre-orders for these fabulous metallic gold shorties! They come in sizes 1/2 -6/7 and I can't wait to get these in and work on matching shirts! Join my group to get all the deets for ordering!
I also have these sequin bows and a few more chiffon flowers available for ordering!
Last week, I decided to purchase Megan a pair of Natives when they were on sale. She wore them to school earlier this week, and I think they'll be her new favorites! She got them dirty on the playground and she loved that she could come home and wash them in the sink!
Megan and Adalyn are best friends and were playing together on the ottoman and I had to take this picture! They use to play like this all the time, and since Adalyn broke her leg, she hasn't been so silly. It brought back sweet memories of before her broken leg and how they played together so well.
I seriously cannot wait for her cast to be taken off Monday! Maybe Monday night, we'll wash her hair to celebrate! (If you've follow me on Facebook, you'll know that right now, Addy Pearl is not a fan of her sponge baths or getting her hair washed, so we've only washed it about 1-2 times a week! Little girl is stinky!)
Wednesday night, we got home early, and I had dinner in the crock pot, so I was able to enjoy the girls once we got home! Storms were suppose to be moving in to the area, so we didn't go outside to play. We turned on the t.v. and Addy Pearl shared her snacks with me!
Thursday was a rough day for me. I'm not sure why, I was just in a funk. All day long. DJ had told me that he was going to a baseball game with some of the coaches, so I decided I'd take the girls out to eat. He ended up changing his mind, and met us at Hideaway Pizza- yum!
Megan entertained us in the car on the way there! She kept singing "Tooty-ta" and it was pretty hilarious! (Don't worry, I snapped this pic while we were sitting at a red light!)
Gretchen was thrilled for pizza! She also loves going to Hideaway because she gets to color and hang her picture on their art wall when she's done!
This weekend will be filled with some sewing, football, and church!
Can't wait for it to begin!
Happy Friday Y'all!
You can find me every day here:










So happy that Addy Pearl's leg is healing and she gets the cast off! I think that calls for a celebration! Natives are the best! Just ordered both my boys new ones for the summer! Happy Friday! :)
ReplyDeleteThose shorts look amazing !!!!!! Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine the exhaustion with the broken leg. No fun!! I am so glad it is healing well though!
ReplyDeleteThose shorts are fabulous...if only I had a little girl.
I love the individual personality of the girls. Your pictures always make it seem like they are so much fun!!
Praying your weekend goes smoothly as well as Monday!