Happy Friday! I'm finally looking forwards to Friday again, because that means the weekend is here!
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites, and today I have a list of random favorites!
First up...... I survived my first week back at school, and the girls have survived their first day back!
My mom ordered the girls their first day of school outfits from Southern Tots, when they were going out of business. This is the first year in forever that I haven't made the girls their back to school shirts! Gretchen decided that now that she's in 4th grade, she's too big to match her sisters, and I don't blame her! I'll be sharing more about our first day back next week!
Over on my Instagram, I'm giving away an affirmation band from one of my favorite books. You can head to the original post, and leave a comment with which area of life you'd like to work toward finding balance in: Faith, Family, Finance, Field (career), Friends, Fun, and Fitness. Right now, I'm working on fitness, and not only working out, but eating healthy, so I'm wearing my fitness affirmation band each day.
Speaking of fitness.... twice this week, I woke up early to head to the gym. We had my younger cousin here to stay with the girls while I was working, so I was able to get out of the house early, workout, and then get dressed at the gym. I have to admit, as hard as it was to wake up, I had great workouts, and then, I realized my favorite thing ever might be getting dressed at the gym and my Savvy Minerals make up!
I follow a business guru on Facebook, and he had a video earlier this week, and this line really spoke to me. I made it into a graphic and shared it with my oily business girls. Sometimes as women, we women, feel like we have to do everything at one time, but honestly, we just have to fit in what we can and use that time wisely.... lay a strong foundation, so everything else flows and fits.
When we dropped my cousin off Wednesday, her grandmother and aunt met us halfway to pick her up..... My aunt, was wearing a Tulsa shirt (her nephew is a Freshman here this Fall) and I loved seeing her in it! She's a die hard Razorback fan, so this was big!!! I told her she would have to come to a game this year and watch Tulsa on t.v.
Gretchen's backpack is a favorite of hers! She wore it on meet the teacher night so she could carry her school supplies, and after I took her picture, she turned around and wanted me to snap a picture of her backpack- ha! I wasn't sure I would love it when we ordered it, but she picked it out and it's super cute!
I tried this diffuser blend last week, and it's fabulous!
And finally, I ordered this scarf during the Nordstrom sale and I can already tell it's going to be a Fall Favorite!
It's definitely more orange than red, but the navy and cream offset it perfectly, and oh my gosh it's so soft! I'm finally ready for Fall weather just so I can wear this scarf!
Alright, I told y'all that was a list of random favorites for this Friday!
After school today, the girls and I may head to the scrimmage game and I'm really hoping for some pool time on Saturday! Enjoy your weekend ladies!









I love that scarf! It is so pretty and it will be perfect for fall. I also love the new backpack. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete