Old Navy has been killing it in the kids department lately. I've had to stock up for the girls since we moved to Austin, because cooler temperatures arrived here sooner than I thought they would. Just a few weeks after moving, it dipped down in to the 50s, but the weather here is up and down more than I had imagined, so I have to make sure the girls have plenty of layers and options. One day it's in the low 30s when we wake up and head off to school, 70 by the end of the day, and close to 80 on the weekends.
Anyway, enough about the weather, let's chat about some cute clothing finds :)
This little pink sweater is so soft and cozy. I love the hood, and wish it came in my size! Ha! It also comes in grey. We pair it with jeggings, so it's perfect on a colder day.
This little orange top has the cutest llama, and it's the perfect color for a Texas football game :)
We paired this top with a pair of floral leggings.
I can't find this particular pair online, but Old Navy has several options.
This green ruffle top pairs great with these feathered leggings.
My mom picked up this ruffle trim top for Gretchen, and we paired it with these leggings. The top would also be super cute mix and matched with these leggings.
This baseball tunic is adorable and super soft!
I picked up these leggings for Megan as well ;)
I have two of their Lux tees and they are seriously the softest shirts ever! I'm going to grab a few more soon, because they come in several color options.
Here's to staying warm and stylish this winter!
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for supporting my blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment